Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mean girl in my class?

This girl in my class ( lets call her moll). Well firstly she is very chubby, bleach blond, rolls up her school skirt and slaps on the makeup and tan. She doesn't talk about anything but boys - even though she has NEVER had a boyfriend - or she talks about style. Ok I am about to kill her. I have to get the bus with her every morning. Lets just say she is one of those girls who can dish it out but cant take it. She insults ( eg sluty )me and if I talk back she will start to go all teary and whiney and start sobbing ' how could you say that?!?!' She also follows me and my friends around and trys to join in with whatever we do, but she has a problem with me and my friend ( lets call her Karen). Molly will walk up and ignore us, but if we talk or talk to someone she is shoving her arm at to link arms with, she will say 'pisss offff' in a horrid wingy voice, or say go away, shutup, weirdo, freak, she will often say ' Hey guys feel sorry for me I have to get the bus with her (me) everyday'. We will all look at her like ummmm ok!? She also accuses me of lying - everything I say is a lye p.s she butts in our convo, ALL THE TIME. I tried to except her - she just insults me, there is no way of avoiding her. It's not enough to be called bulling though. Just ANNOYING. Please - comebacks, get her to shutup! Thanks. Serious ONLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment