Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What kinda Job is available to someone with physical limits due to back problems?

I have had back problems for more than 6 years following a work injury . I have had surgery , years of pt and shots . I have ddd spinal stenois with radiating pain in both legs making it imposible for me to stand more than 15 min or sit for more that 15 with out the comfort of a recliner . I now have to use a cane to walk and require alot of medicaiton to get through the day. Im only 35 and have just a high school education. I have recently been denied for ss disability , due to them saying they believe there are many jobs in the national economy that I can do with my condition. So What are they Anywone no of a job that lets you rotate sitting and standing every 15 mins allows you to lye down every hour and doesnt mind that you have trouble concentrating because of all the medicaiton you on . Im appealing there decision but am curious if anyone has any real suggestions for me

No comments:

Post a Comment