Monday, July 18, 2011

Asked divorced from wife seven yrs back,court ordered to give as arrears of 2 lakh , the case will be dismiss?

I filed a divorce case against my wife.she didn't want to stay with me .Initially she abused my family members,later on she started physical tourtreing to my old parents and my unmarried sister and also threaten me .one fine day she went to her maternal house with belonging after 15days of marrige.after one and half yrs separation and repeated threatening from her family members to my family,i filed the case.The case is continuig for seven yrs.Instead of getting any descision,i got a court order to give Rs 3000/pm to fight the case with arrears from the dt of initiation of case.They also made nusceince in my work place and threatened there.I lost my job.Now the court given order either i will pay Rs two lakh as arrear within 2days or he will dismiss the case.Also othersource we come to know that she wants to stay with me.I have heartbroken since last 8yrs with fear of threaten to my other family members[including two unmarried sister].Being the eldest one of family,at this point i could not get a solution. ple help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment