Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is my friend jealous of me?

So, I think my best friend is jealous of me. I have more designer brands than her and everyone thinks i'm popular. But, I'm really not. And she is always jealous when I wear my hollister, abercrombie, aeropostale, coach, ralph lauren, juicy couture, and tommy hilfiger clothes. And she is always saying how i'm just a rich girl. And she laughed when i got bleach on my expensive jeans. I dont even brag about my stuff. But she is a really good friend, and we hang out a lot and i can trust her. But is she jealous of me? Its kind of obvious. i dont know what to do. i might cry, she is always bashing the clothes i wear and saying designer clothes are stupid. and all she wears is rue 21 and wet seal. Im just confused and i barley have any friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment