Thursday, July 14, 2011

Can someone please help me? My hair (African American) is damaged, how can I fix my damaged hair?

I allowed a stylist to apply an Affrim relaxer to my hair. After the relaxer had been completed, my hair was shiny, soft and bouncy. However, after the first wash, my hair was horrible. It was extremely dry, hard to comb, and very frizzy. Has anyone else had this reaction to Affrim relaxers? Before she applied Affrim, my hair was long and would grow quickly. My new growth was soft and I could easily manage my hair. After the affirm application, my hair is hard and will not grow. I have used reconstructions (Design Essentials 6-n-1). However, my hair will not go back to its original texture. Will you guys please help me? I’m forced to wear hair extensions because I can’t wear my natural hair anymore. I think the stylist intentionally damaged my hair. What product can I use to fix this problem? By the way, this was my first lye relaxer. Please help. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment